its been a month since my last blogpost! gaaah, so pressured. so many things have happened the past month that i never get enough time to sit down and write a post. its no joke writing a blog post! you really need time and patience!
these are a few highlights from my past month that i would like to share.
1. i welcome to the world my godson, roco elias pamintuan gonzalez!!!! aaw, he is super the sunshine of my life. of our lives! he's the first pamangkin and apo on both sides of the family so everyone is just really ecstatic!
2. the christmas rush! every year i tell myself that i will christmas shop early. i never get to do it.. til this year!! yay!! as in i did my christmas list early, i hit the bazaars early, and now i am almost done with all my shopping! plus! i was very disciplined with all the shopping, i always get tempted to buy this and that for me, but i was a good girl, i really stuck to gifts for others!
3. adjusting to a late night work schedule! gosssssssh. so difficult. i am really such a morning person and so usuaully i am really resting and winding down by before midnight. but my new work sked requires me to be up til the wee hours! so hard! its been two months already but i still can't say i'm used to it. the bright side is, i am so blessed to have a job that i love and enjoy so go lang ng go!
4. planning the next moves for help kids learn project!! i have a lot of dreams for hklp and hopefully they will all fall into place for 2010.
5. all these sites! twitter, yahoo mail, blogs, checking all these sites eat up so much of your time! before you know it, an hour has passed and you're late! eek! i'm sure you can relate, you blogger, you. :)
these are the posts i still owe:
1. trip to korea! quite a cool city i must say, and i definitely enjoyed seeing places where they shot "boys over flowers"! i'm a big fan of the show!
2. trip to singapore! more like food trip in singapore. went with vince a few months back and our itinerary was purely of the food places we wanted to hit. :p
3. trip to beijing! ahh, i am in love with beijing! and of course the highlight of the trip was a 10K hike from jinshanling to simatai at the great wall of china!
..and other random posts just like this one. :p
thank you to everyone who reads my blog and thank you for posting your comments!!!! i don't get to answer but i get to read them all, thank you!!!! i encourage all bloggers to keep blogging and not get tamad like i did this past month! :p post again soon! :)