**i just have to share this inspiringly positive article!!!! click this: "advice from an experienced flood victim"
**please take care tonight wherever you are.. we still believe, say it, its not gonna hit us, its not gonna hit us!!!!
bayanihan is alive.
let's do this!!!! GoD bless our people.
to everyone, feel free to retweet or repost donation or volunteer sites like this! but please also be careful in retweeting what may be false info about warnings.. there are fake bank accounts and fake warnings, so please do be careful..
tried my best to collate all the sites.. SCROLL DOWN TO FIND YOUR AREA! :)
LOCATION BREAKDOWN FOR VOLUNTEERS AND DONATIONS FOR VICTIMS OF TYPHOON ONDOY.
- go to ateneo de manila university, katipunan avenue, and proceed to the college covered courts to volunteer. shifts are in three hour cycles. you can go as early as 6AM but it goes on the whole day.
- TULONG BAYAN, to volunteer, just go to Balay Expo Center in Cubao, Edsa cor McArthur, 8AM onwards. contact (02) 9137122 and look for Mary, May or Cam
- donations accepted in MIRIAM COLLEGE insa office.
- donations also accepted in UP DILIMAN, CHURCH OF THE RISEN LORD.
- for the GMA Kapuso Foundation, you can drop your donations at Samar St. cor GMA Network drive, QC. Behind GMA complex. Beside Malayan Bank. Tel # 9284299, 9289351, 9827777.
- for those who want to volunteer for sagip kapamilya: call 4132667/4160387, or go to #13 examiner st., west triangle, QC
- the other address for sagip kapamilya is sct. bayoran corner tomas morato. look for Girlie Aragon or Jet at 0916-7227806 or 0929-5348176
- this is the REAL SAGIP KAPAMILYA ACCOUNT for your donations: banco de oro #56 300 20111 under abs-cbn foundation. to all those spreading fake accounts, please naman..
- MEGATENT, Meralco Ave, Ortigas beside Renaissance. Volunteers and donations very much welcome! Very big space! Open 24 hours til Friday! To donate for supplies, please deposit to BPI account #302 903 4469, under the name Trina Francesca Soriano, and text 0917 9423166 after depositing.
**i've gone to this site and i must say it has an efficient system going on, and all the volunteers are very friendly! saya!
- according to @margaga, poveda school (beside galleria) opens 9AM tomorrow and is open to all volunteers and any kind of donations.
- according to @angel21kawaii, CFC Center in Ortigas is receiving donations in cash or in kind. Call (02)7270682-87 or 09195359036.
- donations can be dropped off at victory church in ortigas, contact 6311212 or visit the victory website.
- if you want your donations to be sent directly to TANAY, RIZAL, send your relief goods to 11th floor, Tai Pan Place, Emerald Ave., Ortigas and contact Josette (0917.826.9718)
- GAWAD KALINGA is accepting volunteers and donations, base is RFM gym in pioneer. Contact Raul Dizon 09178888109 and Felice Caringal 09178888304. for other GK sites you can help out, check out this blog.
**my friends have gone to this site and had so much fun cause of the great energy in the place!
- DLSU along taft avenue will be accepting any and all kinds of donations starting 830AM.
- CSB alumni also accepting donations at 9/f dls-csb school of design and arts building, along pablo ocampo street, vito cruz.
- UST is also accepting your donations, proceed to the Tan Yan Kee Student Center.
- donations can be dropped off at victory church in malate, call 5221212 or visit the victory website.
- White Space in Pasong Tamo ext. is in need of volunteers and goods. (Operations resume on Sunday, October 4)
**got to volunteer here and i must say the system is very efficient! seems to be a place of happy volunteers too. :)
- you can drop of your donations at Assumption College, San Lorenzo Village, Makati
- you can drop off your donations at the following stores in rockwell powerplant mall: aranaz, luca, greyone social.
TAGUIG or FORT area:
- donations can be dropped off at victory church in the fort, you can call 8171212 or visit the victory website.
- you can drop off your donations in embassy superclub in the fort.
- @elizabacud shares that Manila Doctors College will also be accepting donations. Bring anything that can help at Speech Lab., Macapagal Blvd, PasayCity
- La Salle Greenhills, Xavier School, and ICA (right beside Xavier) are also accepting donations. Xavier will be accepting goods till 12midnight.
- Accepting donations at Valencia Hills. Contact person is Carlo Paguio at 09175664367.
- Help needed in Fairview and Novaliches. Please send clothes, food, water, meds & blankets to the Divine Savior Parish in North Fairview.
SOUTH (alabang, las pinas, paranaque):
- drop donations or volunteer at DE LA SALLE ZOBEL. Contact Ms. Angie Brazan at the Social Action Office 0917-8597602
- you can drop donations at the ATC concierge, call 8422782 or 7721860
- san beda alabang in alabang hills village is also accepting donations
- you can help pack donations 10AM at st. james church, ayala alabang village
- you may volunteer at Red Cross Alabang - ATC along Zapote Road fronting National Bookstore call 8097131 for info
- CFC center in Las Pinas City is accepting donations. it is near Verdant and in front of the construction of SM Center Las Pinas. Contact 09174493154 / 8460809
- There are two new drop-off points for relief goods. Recipients will be various areas, including flooded Parañaque & Muntinlupa areas. You can get in touch with Jeff Tagle (09178875824) and Katrina Villareal (09175298332) respectively for details.
other parts of LUZON, and VISMIN!
- For your donations, drop off center is at the Coliseum in the University of St. La Salle. 435-3857
- CAFE BREIZH wil be a drop off center for donations. text 09193651101 for details.
- donations can be dropped off at the ABSCBN Baguio Office
- donations are also accepted at the Baguio Convention Center Executive Room from 10am til 4pm starting tomorrow til Friday. Volunteers are urged to come.
- Organizing a soup kitchen. Baguio donating vegetables to arrive via Victory Liner. Contact Dave at 09178396179.
- DE LA SALLE LIPA is now accepting your donations, drop off point is at the college lobby.
- drop off for relief goods are ABS-CBN Naga, ABS-CBN Daet and ABS-CBN Legazpi offices.
- for those in Naga City, you can volunteer and help pack relief goods at Plaza Quezon, Naga City.
- you can also drop off your donations at Universided de Sta. Isabel, Naga City at the Community Extension Service office..
- donations being accepted at Nutrimart Warehouse at CPG North Avenue near Bohol Wisdom School.
- RedCross bulacan accepts donations. It is located in Malolos Bulacan, near bulacan capitol :)
- send your donations to the kkp office in xavier university, ATENEO DE CAGAYAN.
- DLSU-Dasmarinas is also accepting donations, pls proceed to the 2nd floor of SBC Building
- details on how you can donate are on noelle's blog or the living for a cause blog.
- you can drop your donationa at the University of San Carlos North Campus
- GAWAD KALINGA Cebu Office: DROP OFF CENTER at Guadalupe, across Guadalupe, Brgy. Hall. MAY NOGRA 09228101820/ GK OFC 5819754
DUMAGUETE and NEGROS area:
- People here in Dumaguete or in Negros Oriental can send their donations to Silliman University. contact @princessngaako on twitter for more details.
- ATENEO DE DAVAO is accepting in kind donations for ondoy. drop off at the samahan office in jacinto campus.
- BANTAY BATA 163 davao located at matina,davao city is also a drop off point for any in-kind donations.
- ATENEO DE ZAMBOANGA is accepting donations. You may bring them to the SACSI office. Look for Alma Curesma, 991-0871, loc 2224 or 2225.
for those in AUSTRALIA:
- SYDNEY - you can deliver relief goods to 303/5 Stromboli Strait, Homebush Bay 2127. you can also contact through twitter at @allorange if you want to arrange for a pick up in the city
- MELBOURNE - if you are in the Melbourne CBD area, you can drop relief goods through Coco Quizon’s residence @ 8 Vale St., North Melbourne. You can contact him at 0458603723. You can also send goods or material relief over to Cristina at LBC Australia at Unit 5, 64-66 Rebecca Drive, Ravenhall VIC, with contact number 03 8390 6917.
for those based in BELGIUM:
- from @SayChiz, they can contact Shiera Catalan at +32485328811 if they want to donate goods for typhoon relief
for those in CANADA:
- TORONTO - pinoys are spearheading efforts to help, visit this website for details.
- WINNIPEG - the Philippine Community Centre of Manitoba here in Winnipeg Canada started to raise money for the victims today
for those in the MIDDLE EAST:
- QATAR - you may contact Mr. Delfin Montenegro/Ms.Chat-5203417 for donations/relief goods
- UAE - please get in touch with Pres. Jo, 050-7456452, email@example.com for Lingap Kapwa-Ondoy victims. And you can also call Arnold of LBC for free LBC box 0508589065 via UP Alumni Asso.
- DUBAI - you can send clothes and relief goods thru this website.
- BAHRAIN - Drop your relief goods at Filipino Club office (next to British Embassy), accepting donations everyday. Call Eddie at 39044620 to assist you. You can also drop donations everyday at Forex Cargo office, with contact person Jasmin at 36051441
for those in SINGAPORE:
- dropoff for relief goods is @ airfreight lucky plaza #03-09. can call 62351011, they are open up to 7pm.
- pinoys are mobilizing and gathering donations, visit this forum for more details.
for those in the UK:
- you can donate through OXFAM on their official website.
for anyone in the UNITED STATES:
- you can call the ABS-CBN US Helpline at 1-800-5272820 to know how you can help
- HAWAII - Consul Paul Raymund C. Cortes will be on hand to assist in providing necessary info. Contact (808) 595 6316 – to 19, extn, 237. More details on this official website.
- LOS ANGELES - Manila Forwarder Headquarters 4249 Eagle Rock Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90065, or you may also contact Kuu Hilo at (818)395-9207.
- NEW JERSEY - NJ drop off at two places! Sinugba Cafe at 561 Westside Ave. Jersey City, NJ 07304 or Casa Victoria at 691 Newark Ave. Jersey City, NJ 07306-2803. Contact persons are Yves Nibungco at (201)621-3156, or Nick Cordero at (917)476-7855
- NEW YORK - NYC Disaster Relief drop off center @ Pandayan Center 406 W40th St. Between 9th and 10th Aves. NY, NY 10018 or 212.564.6057.
- SAN FRANCISCO - 5750 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94112 For details call 510-750-3036, 209-3499576, 415-239-9576, and also, MANILA BOX USA is now accepting donations and will provide FREE shipping to Manila. 361 Beach Road Burlingame , CA 94010 or call (650)342-2858.
for those in OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD who wanna help:
- you can donate through the paypal account link on this site.
- the official website of the PHILIPPINE RED CROSS has a complete listing of how you can donate to them.
- the ayala foundation is also accepting your donations through their website.
- you can donate through the kapuso foundation site.
- you can use your credit card to donate via the the abs-cbn foundation.
- donate rice through the UN's World Food Programme through their official website.
OTHER FORMS OF HELP FOR YOU:
NEED TO SEND YOUR DONATIONS? Mail & More, FedEx & Air21 outlets are now accepting donations. For locations please call 8794789 or log to their official website.
PAL IS OFFERING FREE AIRLIFT FOR DONATIONS. for details, click on the pal website.
TO REPORT MISSING LOVED ONES OR AREAS IN NEED OF HELP: call the SAGIP KAPAMILYA HOTLINES at 4110011, 4110012, 4110013.
HOTLINES FOR MISSING PERSONS:
marikina - 09209389914
qc - 09216555262
pasig - 09189356318
cainta - 09175606241.
DATABASE OF ONDOY VICTIMS AND EVACUATION CENTERS: click on the ateneotaskforceondoy website.
FOR PETS IN NEED OF AID!@kimmydeleon is announcing that PARC is open for animals. Click this site for info of PAWS for helping from the flood. for the official website of paws, click here
FOR CAR TOWING NEEDS: HONDA and NISSAN offer free towing! call 09228504452, 09224452242, and 09228997959.
DONATIONS ON WHEELS!! if you have donations to give but no means to transport, contact 09189791229, 09177974098, 09326991794. don't worry guys, this is not a scam! its by friends of @jiggycruz!
WANT TO OFFER YOUR MEDICAL SERVICES? please submit your name and contact details to Dr. V. Gisbert 0917-8922807 and Dr. J. Sinon at 0917-5261345
NEED A WATER REFILLING STATION? Ondoy Relief Op: Call Mr. Crisanto Chua at 09209266543 One Beatriz Tower, Lauan Street, Proj 3, QC
i am currently writing this while sick and in bed. i wish i were well enough to be out there with you all. its a terrible feeling knowing you have the drive and capability to help, but can't. GOD BLESS YOU ALL who are doing their part in helping all our kababayans in need. tunay kayong mga BAYANI! for now, the best i can do is offer my prayers, and tweet and blog about how you can help. really, bless you all!!!!