nakiki-uso sa "random list"!
a few weeks ago, this list called "25 random things about me" started to spread on the internet. basically, you are supposed to write just that, 25 random things, facts, trivia about you, so that people will get to know more about you. at first, i told myself i wouldn't ride the bandwagon, although i admit that i did enjoy reading other people's lists! until days passed and i got to read more and more, saw other people's random trivia that were similar to mine, until the other day, my sister wrote her own list. and that was it. i decided na makiki-uso na din ako. enjoy pala siyang gawin ah! enjoy writing your own lists!
1. when i grow up, i want to be like tweety de leon.
2. i watch cartoons all the time. until now.
3. i've shared a room with my sister since birth.
4. i never went to any prom.
5. traveling gives me extreme joy!!
6. the only two people i've asked for an autograph from is manny pacquiao and bayani agbayani.
7. i've never tried any kind of drug and i never intend to.
8. my lola pressed the bridge of my nose while i was growing up because she wanted it to be matangos. i think it worked.
9. i once got a perfect score on a surprise trig long test. i have no idea how that happened, i don't really like math.
10. my parents thought i was going to be a boy, and my name was supposed to be jose antonio.
11. i collect high cut converse chuck taylors. i have around 80 pairs now.
12. my grade school crush always bullied me and copied homework from me.
13. i am overjoint and komang in both my arms and legs.
14. i love having dark skin and am actually anti-whitening products.
15. i had a horrible boy cut back in grade school when i lost this bet to my siblings. which later on i realized was a bet i had no chance of winning. they kept laughing at me pa because i was so ugly. (how mean, no?)
16. i eat mangoes but don't drink mango juice. i drink orange juice but don't eat oranges.
17. i think i could be a philosopher, for real. it is my favorite subject, was my minor in college, and my mom always told me that as a kid, i used to ask a looot of questions.
18. as a kid, i used to love eating rice mixed with lots of mayonnaise and ketchup.
19. i have gone out at night more in the last six months than i have my whole life.
20. i love being a south girl and i don't think i will ever want to live in the north.
21. i am a painfully shy and private person.
22. i still dream of working or studying abroad, if only for a short while.
23. i was once a "bad girl". i would make "takas" almost everyday to see a guy who my family and friends hated. obviously, that didn't last long.
24. i wore a back brace in fifth grade and braces on my teeth in first year high school.
25. i am a kuya's girl.